Version 4.53 with Time Zone support now availableby Jim Coltz on 03/17/13
JQCalendar Custom Component
Version 4.53 of the A5 JQCalendar Connector Custom Component has been released.
NOTE: Although this version is backward compatible with previous versions' calendars, almost all of the new features are for Alpha Five Version 11+ and only work with SQL back end databases. Also, the downloadable demo will remain at the previous version 4.51 level.
New in this release:
- Images in Schedule/Resource View - You can now use images in your schedule view. Video Link.
- iCal export of events. Video Link.
- New property to allow for easier customization of CSS for calendar. Video Link.
- Time zone support. A robust feature that allows for users to view and edit events in the time zone of their choice. Video1 Video2 Video3
- Oracle databases are now supported.
- You can now use Xbasic functions to define several of the properties, including filters, resources, and read only lists. Video Link
- Several other new features and improvements.
This release is free to current paid version 4.5 users and is available as an affordable upgrade to previous version users. For upgrade pricing and details please contact me.